June 2, 2020 | Tinhorn Creek Staff
What we are doing for you:
- We are following the direction of BC’s Health Officer by limiting our capacity: no more than 12 guests will be permitted in the wine shop at a time, and no more than 12 guests on the patio for tastings (reservations are recommended, patio is a 19+ area)
- Our teammates will be wearing face masks to protect both themselves and you
- Our teammates will wash their hands before each group
- We will be sanitizing patio chairs and tables, tasting menu stands, glassware, and payment terminals in-between each group of guests
- Washrooms and all high touch points (door handles, counters, etc) will be sanitized frequently throughout the day
- Wine tasting flights will be pre-poured at the bar, then brought out to guests seated on the patio
- Purchases may be made with Visa or Debit; cash will not be accepted at this time
- Our team will stay home if they are not feeling well in any way
What you can do for us:
- If you are not feeling well, please visit us another time
- Please use complimentary hand sanitizer upon entry of the Wine Shop
- We ask that all guests wear a face mask when in the winery, guests will be able to remove the mask while doing the tasting only.
- Please respect social distancing regulations and remain 2 M (6 feet) apart from other guests (we’ve placed directional arrows and floor markers to guide guests)
- In the Wine Shop, please only touch what you intend to buy
- Tastings are outdoors in the summer, so please come prepared for the weather and will be a designated areas in the wine shop
- Please do not bring outside food or drink in the wine shop or on the tasting patio; our family-friendly pic nic area is available for this use
Be kind and be patient.
Commenting has been turned off.